Gretchen S. Krull, CPA, CFP®
Chief Operating Officer at the Overland Park Estate Planning Law Firm of Kyle E. Krull, P.A.
Gretchen S. Krull is the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Corporate Secretary of the law firm. Gretchen oversees the day-to-day operations of the law firm.
- University of Kansas (B.S. Business Administration/Accounting, With Highest Distinction, 1981)
- University of Kansas (M.S. Accounting/Taxation, Arthur H. Carter Scholarship Recipient, 1982)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA Certificate #4177 – Kansas)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (since 1990)
Gretchen and her husband, Kyle, have been married since 1981, and have three daughters. Gretchen enjoys time with her family, running half-marathons, reading, “saleing” (i.e., going to garage sales) and visits to their family property outside Mound City, Kansas.