Kyle E. Krull, J.D., CFP®
Attorney & Counsellor at Law
Attorney & Counsellor at Law Kyle Krull is president of the Law Offices of Kyle E. Krull, P.A., an estate planning law firm located in Overland Park, KS. In addition, Kyle has written for and been quoted in a number of industry publications, including Trusts & Estates magazine, The National Law Journal, Lawyer’s Weekly USA, Broker World, Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, Kiplinger’s Retirement Report, Wealth and Retirement Planner, Bankrate.com, The Business Journal of Kansas City, KC Small Business, Ingram’s, and Money. Most recently, he was quoted in the article 7 Ways You Could Be at Risk of Losing Your Inheritance on Debt.com noting the importance of premarital agreements when parents remarry.
Estate Planning Attorney Kyle Krull has provided continuing education instruction to attorneys, accountants, and financial professionals at local, state, and national programs.
Kyle’s Professional Credentials Include:
- University of Kansas (B.S. Journalism, 1981); Washburn School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Captain, U.S. Army-Europe JAGC (1984-1989)
- Admitted Attorney: Kansas, Missouri, U.S. Tax Court, & U.S. Supreme Court
- Martindale-Hubbell Highest Peer Rating (AV – “Preeminent”)* (2002 – Present)
- Martindale-Hubbell Highest Client Rating, “Client Champion – Platinum Award”
- Avvo.com Highest Attorney Rating “Superb” (10.0/10.0)
- Avvo.com Highest Client Rating, “Clients’ Choice Award”
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ practitioner (since 1991)**
- Member: Christian Legal Society; Kingdom Advisors (Charter Member and Certified Kingdom Advisor®**); The National Lawyers Association; and Editorial Review Board, Journal of Financial Planning.
Estate Planning Attorney Kyle Krull and his wife, Gretchen, have been married since 1981 and have three adult daughters. In addition to enjoying time with his family, Kyle is a Certified Associate Instructor with Walk Thru the Bible Ministries, presenting Old Testament and New Testament Live Event Seminars in local churches. Kyle serves as a volunteer Attorney Advisor for Kansas City Hospice and as an appointed Commissioner on the Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission. When his schedule permits, you may find Kyle on family property outside Mound City, Kansas, tromping around in the woods or sitting on the creek bank. He is a lousy golfer.
*CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale- Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
**Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri of Missouri nor The Missouri Bar reviews or approves of certifying organizations or specialist designations. Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ and the federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.