Law Office of Kyle E. Krull, P.A.
COVID-19 pandemic screening
Any “Yes” answer to the following questions will require a remote visit or rescheduling to a later date.
At any time in the prior week have you experienced:
- A fever (100.4° or higher), or a sense of having a fever?
- A cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Shortness of breath you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- A sore throat you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Fatigue you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Muscle aches you cannot attribute to another health condition, or that may not have been caused by a specific activity (such as physical exercise)?
- A loss of smell or taste?
The next questions are from the KSDHE website and pertain to travel that result in the traveler “need(ing) to” quarantine for 14 days after returning to Kansas:
- Attended/traveled to mass gathering events out-of-state of 500 people or greater where individuals do not socially distance (6 feet) and wear masks?
- Mass gatherings are defined as any event or convening that brings together 500 or more persons in a single room or space at the same time such as an auditorium, stadium, arena, large conference room, meeting hall, theater or any other confined indoor or outdoor space. This includes parades, fairs and festivals. Mass gatherings does not include normal operations of airports, bus and train stations, medical facilities, libraries, shopping malls and centers, or other spaces where 500 or more persons may be in transit. It also does not include typical office environments, schools, restaurants, factories or retail/grocery stores where large numbers of people are present, but it is unusual for them to be within 6 feet of one another for more than 10 minutes.
- Been on a cruise ship or river cruise on or after March 15?
- Received notification from public health officials (state or local) that you are a close contact of a laboratory-confirmed case of COVID-19?
*Please remember to let us know your answers to the above question prior to your appointment.