Our COVID-19 Response
With the current events surrounding COVID-19, we are reminded of the frailty and unpredictability of life. Everyone has been impacted in some way—whether through the closing of businesses, quarantining of loved ones, or the social distancing of the general population.
Because the services we provide are especially important to individuals and their families during times of uncertainty, the Law Offices of Kyle E. Krull, P.A. will remain open to meet the needs of our “client” family and those seeking to join our “client” family.
We are blessed to be in a position where much of our work can be accomplished remotely.
Please note our current plan, as we continue to serve:
- We ask that all clients take their temperatures before their scheduled appointments and reschedule should a fever be present. When you arrive, you will be asked how you are feeling and whether you have taken your temperature. If you have not taken your temperature, we have a sterile thermometer available for your use.
- All meetings will have the option of being conducted remotely (whether by telephone or our Zoom conferencing capability with attorney-client confidentiality protocols) rather than in-person during this time. Please call to learn whether this could be an option for you.
- For in-office meetings, we will adhere to a strict meeting schedule to prevent contact between different sets of clients visiting the office.
- We will be disinfecting all chairs, conference room tables, etc., with Lysol after EACH meeting. We also will have hand sanitizer available upon arrival.
- Thankfully, our office is in our home (since 2003) and our staff consists only of Kyle, Gretchen, and Anneliese. This affords us complete control over our office environment. Unlike businesses in public office buildings, we are fortunate to be able to manage deliveries, screen visitors, and sanitize surfaces.
Anxiety and fear can be all-consuming in the midst of times like these. We include you and your loved ones in our prayers, asking for bodily health and the peace that surpasses all understanding to guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus now and always.
We are here and available for you and appreciate the opportunity to work together to prepare for whatever lies ahead.